Adopt a Pashmina Goat
Help protect a Pashmina Goat living in the wild! Every symbolic Pashmina Goat adoption package helps protect the endangered Pashmina Goat by funding the conservation efforts needed most. If this adoption is a gift, you can provide their address during checkout. Your adoption package includes:
- Personalized certificate (Be sure to type in a name below!)
- Pashmina Goat Fact Sheet
- Please note: this is an all-electronic adoptionn.
No matter where you live, consider volunteering
Did you know we have volunteers who live as far away as Silicon Valley? Location is not a restriction, so if you have a talent you would like to share, consider donating your time. Some of our supporters have:
- Created artwork for us. If you have an artist talent, we would love to hear from you. We auction off artwork throughout the year and specifically at our annual fundraising dinner. The proceeds from these auctions directly support our conservation programs in the field.
- Volunteered for us at an event in their area. We are regular participants in green festivals, trade shows, and craft fairs across the country. Check our Events Page to see if we are hosting a booth at a show near you.
- Supported a project in our main office. We almost always need help with tasks like large scale mailings and fulfilling orders from our online store. If you have some extra time, please considering calling our office to see what big projects you could help with.
There are a million different ways to become an important part of PGP. We love to see our supporters find creative to contribute to our efforts in the cities where they live. By using your own special talents, you can help grow our efforts without necessarily making a direct donation. You have the power to create a lasting impact that directly benefits Pashmina Goat living in the wild throughout Central Asia. See our suggestions below, and if you have a creative idea you are planning to use to help Pashmina Goat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideas to Spark Your Imagination:
Use the internet to speak out on behalf of Pashmina Goa Do you know your way around the web? By sharing our story on a social media site or blog, you can reach out to a new audience and connect with potential Pashmina Goat supporters. Our Online Marketing Specialist will be happy to provide you with information, images, or whatever you may need. You can help spread the word by:
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter. We use our social media channels to share the latest and greatest news about our conservation efforts. By visiting these pages you will learn what’s important to Pashmina Goat right now, and find out ways you can help.
- Posting a recommendation of our organization. We want to know what you think about our conservation efforts! If you post a positive recommendation of us on sites like Charitynavigator.org or Greatnonprofits.org, it will be read by potential supporters and encourage them to donate.
- Writing about us on your blog or social media sites. If you already have your own online channels, consider sharing our story with your followers. Every post or article you write will give snow leopard conservation a stronger online presence, and we are happy to re-post the story you write on our channels as well.
- Using environmental search engines. Did you know that you can raise money for Pashmina Goat while doing everyday things like searching the internet and buying online?
Host an event for your friends and family
This is a great way to do something you love and help snow leopard conservation at the same time. You can host an event of your choice and ask for donations, seek out sponsorship, or sell a product to raise money on our behalf. Bowling competitions, garage sales, cook-offs, bake sales, lemonade stands, and bike marathons are just a few examples of events supporters have hosted on our behalf.
Join our Partnership Program
We partner with businesses, artists, and zoos around the world to raise awareness and funds for Pashmina Goat conservation. You can join our Partners Program by becoming a wholesale customer and selling our products in your store, helping us create new products, or donating a percentage of the proceeds from the products or services your business offers.
Partner with your local zoo to grow their conservation efforts
A zoo is a great place for people to connect to wildlife in a unique and deeply impactful way. You can help Pashmina Goat conservation by:
- Organizing a Pashmina Goat awareness day at your local zoo! You can set up a booth and share information about Pashmina Goat - we will happily send you postcards, stickers, and brochures to give away.
How Kids Can Help
Do you love Pashmina Goats ? Did you know that you can help protect the Pashmina Goat that live in the wild? You can do a lot of good for Pashmina Goat in fun and creative ways! Here is a list of ideas for projects that you can start at school or in your neighbourhood, and you can use your imagination to think of more! Once you’re all done with your project, don’t forget to write in and tell us how it went!
Make Pashmina Goat a part of your next school project
We know you have a lot of projects to do at school, so why not do a project about the Pashmina Goat you love! Our Goat Facts page has a lot of great information to help you with your report. You can visit our Photo Gallery to get some great photos to use too. This is a great way to show your friends and classmates how cool Pashmina Goat are.
Ask for a Pashmina Goat Program birthday present
If you ask your family to purchase one of our Pashmina Goat Adoption Packages for your birthday present, you will get a cool gift and help save Pashmina Goat at the same time! We also sell a lot of really cool presents like posters and tee-shirts. If your family buys your gift from our online store, it will help save Pashmina Goat too.
Ask your neighbours to help you save snow leopards
Your friends’ parents and your neighbours could be just as interested in saving snow leopard as you are, but they may not know how to help. Many of our young supporters have shared their love of these magnificent specie with the adults they know and even collected donations to send in! Some kids have also asked their parents to buy our goat toys for their pets.
Ask your teacher to teach your class about snow leopards
The Pashmina Goat Program’s conservation efforts are a really cool addition to any class about biology or our natural world. We even have a lesson plan (also called a curriculum) that your teacher can use! It includes a lot of fun activities for the whole class and some really cool facts about Pashmina Goats. This is a great way to share your love for Pashmina Goats, while having a fun time in class. Click here to get a free copy of the lesson plan to give to your teacher.
Organize a Pashmina Goat fundraiser at school
If you are learning about Pashmina Goat conservation, you can also spread awareness and raise money at your school! One great idea is to make a big, white cut-out of a Pashmina Goat and sell spots to your classmates. They can put the spot wherever they want to and make your class’s Pashmina Goat complete. We know you can think of other fun ways to save Pashmina Goat too.
Partner with Us
The Pashmina Goat Program partners with individuals and groups from around the world to help protect the endangered Pashmina Goat. We collaborate with artists, businesses, foundations, retailers, zoos and other conservation organizations in order to spread awareness and raise the vital resources needed to protect these species in the wild. We take great pride in these partnerships and sincerely thank every person who takes action on behalf of Pashmina Goat.